Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

 Sad Sad Sad our Disneyland passes expired in November. Luckily we got to take pictures with Mickey and Goofy on our last day. Nat loved it. I had to hold her back in line because she kept trying to run up to them and give them hugs. I wasn't planning on getting passes again for a while but I miss it already. :)


For Thanksgiving we went to Idaho and spent the week with my parents and all my siblings and their kids. We made shirts for the kids and took lots of pictures, and this is the best one. surprise surprise we couldn't get any of them to look at the camera. Oh well. they're still super cute.


My grandma, grandpa and aunt came over too, so we had to take a big family picture.


Here's me and my sister and 2 brothers. Next time we should plan family pictures when I'm not 8 months pregnant. yikes. :)

Nat really enjoyed grandma's house. She loved watching movies with her uncles, taking baths and going swimming with her cousin, jumping on grandma's bed and going outside with grandpa.


We also celebrated my dad's birthday which is also in November. And yes that is a pumpkin pie.


Nat made a gingerbread house with grandma and she did a great job. I want to put it out for display but I don't want her to eat it. yet. So we'll see what I come up with.


4 generations.

We had a great thanksgiving. Traveling in an Acadia is 100 times better than a civic! Nat left grandmas fine but when we pulled into our drive way the hysterics started. She kept saying 'grandma's house'! and didn't want to get out of the car. It was a sad day. But family will be coming down for Christmas so she's excited about that. And I am too :)

No comments: