Christmas Eve was spent with Juan's family, and on Christmas it was just us. It's pretty fun to have a kid on Christmas morning. I can't wait until I have a whole brood and they're waking me up at 4am. Juan can wait, but I can't. :)
So the day after Christmas we went to Mexico with my side of the family. And as luck would have it Natalie was sick the whole time. We still managed to have some fun though. Here's my brother and I
enjoying some virgin margaritas on the beach.
Even though she was sick she still managed to have some fun. She really enjoyed swimming with grandpa.
The balcony to the room had a hot tub, so grandpa took the girls for a swim. How nice to have their own private tub.
This was how Nat spent a lot of her day. I forgot our stroller on the way to the airport, so i dashed into a target i saw off the freeway and got this one. best backup stroller ever. she was constantly sitting in this thing. Even on the beach. What a lifesaver.
One of my favorite things to do in Mexico is order a hamburger w/ my grandma at the pool bar. We never seemed to quite make it into the pool at the same time, but the thought was there. The one time I got close Nat had a major meltdown. Remember the marina? How can I forget. Maybe next time.
Conference Weekend + Camp
10 years ago
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Hopefully next time we all get together there will be no sickness and you will be able to enjoy the trip more. I love the picture of Nat and Ellie with Grandpa. So cute!
Post a Comment