Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hottest day of the year

So what did you do on the hottest day this summer? We went to the beach of course. It was 114 up here and 90 at the beach so it was perfect. The water felt great. Best way to spend a Monday that I can think of.


Nat's so fun at the beach too. She loves playing with a pail full of water and a shovel. And of course chasing the birds.



I have to pay tribute to my new hobby: coupon shopping. I got all this junk for 1.78. Love it.


This next pic is for grandma. Doesn't Nat look so cute in this chair? She told me that's what she wants one for Christmas. ha ha ha!!



Lovely little messes.


Make me so tired.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

looks like ya'll have been having a lot of fun...and nat is stinkin cute!

Rowdy Family said...

Nat is so funny. I love the mess/crib. I think its so crazy the hottest day of the year was in October! or was that from way back? Great job coupon shopping!

Cassie said...

I'm wishes I was on a beach! Nope, I'm stuck in cold, windy weather:)