Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Last Sunday we had a family birthday party for Nat. I can't believe she's already 1! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this age. She is so fun and happy. She cracks me up all the time. She sings and walks and climbs! I have a little rock climber. She loves to climb up daddy, stairs, the dishwasher, car seats, etc. It's so funny to see her try and stick her foot up on things.



I love her little frosting facial hair. She loved playing with her cake but wasn't too interested in eating it.




Monday was Nat's actual birthday and we spent it at the beach! My bestie Danielle was down in San Diego and we spent the day with them at Moonlight Beach. Super fun. And Natalie loves playing in sand and chasing birds. She's quite the little explorer. I also loved that she slept the whole way down and the whole way back home. Hooray!


She's ready for the water!


Dropping sand in my diaper bag is serious business.


So fun to have Danielle and her family around!

1 comment:

MS Photog said...

SERIOUSLY JEALOUS!