Thursday, January 14, 2010

Palm Springs

We spent the week after Christmas in Palm Springs. Nat loved it when my dad would sing to her and rock her to sleep. I think, based on this picture, that he loved it too. (Let me tell ya, I didn't mind so much either).


We took Nat in the pool for the first time. Can't wait for this summer when we can live in the pool. (Brit, recognize the swimsuit?)


My little brother needed some "lady killer" clothes, so Juan and I took him to one of our favorite stores- Banana Republic. Juan pretty much picked out the outfit- I tried to get him to pose w/ Tim for the picture, but he knew it would go straight to the blog so he wouldn't do it. Feel free to tease him next time you see him.

Girls at U of U, look out!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a sweet picture with your dad!

Kelly said...

okay, you forgot to mention PALM SPRINGS...man, things must be rough!

Tiscia said...

Looks like some good times had by all!