I was all excited this year for Halloween because we finally live in a neighborhood where actual trick or treaters come. I put all the candy in a bowl and stuck my face in because lots of candy smells just like Halloween! NJ was a big help. She helped taste test.
Here's my little pumpkin! This pose is a frequent one these days. Her first tooth popped out a couple weeks ago, (boo for mom) and she likes to rub her tongue against it. Hey, what's that?
NJ stayed up to help Juan and I pass out candy. She was struggling, but after we turned out the lights and took a seat, she was done. It's so cute when she passes out- maybe because she doesn't do it very often. :)
2 comments:
She looks so much like her dad. I'm going to call her MJ...mini Juan.
What a fun first Halloween! She is so precious - I really need to meet her!
Post a Comment