I finally moved my baby girl into her crib tonight. I threaten her with it every night she wakes up more than 3 times or won't go back to sleep after eating. Plus, our morning routine can be quite ridiculous with trying to keep her asleep while Juan gets ready for work. But when the next night would come around I would talk myself out of it- why should I walk 10 feet when I can just lean over and pick her up out of the bassinet? And... I'm still a paranoid newbie mother so I like to check in on her ALL THE TIME. I actually have quite the pro/con list going on in my head- I'm quite the Rory Gilmore.
She actually took the change pretty well (so far). I on the other hand don't know how I'm going to handle her being in another room for the first time ever! My baby girl is growing up! I'm contemplating setting up shop in there the next few nights...but then I remember that she'll probably wake up before I get to bed anyway, and then a few more times just because. Good times.
Conference Weekend + Camp
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment