I guess this member of your familia has failed. Didn't even think about the possibility of visiting while we were in California. In my mind the H. clan is to the cold North not on the warm coast.
Cute! I'm so glad you posted more pictures of Natalie. What a doll! Are you sure all she does is eat, cuz her little legs are sooooo skinny!!! I hope when we come in Aug. we'll get to see her and that she'll have some cute baby chub. ;)
2 comments:
I guess this member of your familia has failed. Didn't even think about the possibility of visiting while we were in California. In my mind the H. clan is to the cold North not on the warm coast.
Cute! I'm so glad you posted more pictures of Natalie. What a doll! Are you sure all she does is eat, cuz her little legs are sooooo skinny!!! I hope when we come in Aug. we'll get to see her and that she'll have some cute baby chub. ;)
Post a Comment