We're having a girl! She's going to be a fiesty one too. The ultrasound lady was having a tough time getting a picture of her head. She said that she was standing on her head, and then moving around so much that she couldn't get a good shot. Ha ha ha! When Juan came in and she showed us the pictures, she stopped moving so much and we got these shots. Daddy must have calmed her down. And her legs are so long! I think that might be a problem in the coming months.

I was worried that if we were going to have a boy Juan and I were going to have a rough few months naming him. He really wants to name our first baby boy Juan, and I most definitely do not!!! So I was glad to avert this crisis for a little bit longer. But now we're having problem with girl names. I've noticed that I like "A" names and he likes "J" names. Weird, eh? And wouldn't you agree that "Jane" sounds an awful lot like "Juan"?
9 comments:
Congratulations!! I love having a girl. I picture yours in little Roxy clothing hanging out on the beach.
oooo-i'm seein that bow...you're already such a great mommy getting your girl all dolled up
little girls are the best! I am so excited for you two!
Yay for girls!! I'm so excited for you! Especially that you've put off the "juan jr." fight for a couple more years ( ;
woo hoo!!! congrats auds and juan! how's the preg. so far? call me sometime ehh.
Congratulations! A pretty little girl for Abby's and my boys to fight over.
Congrats! Rhett and I have talked about girl names and we like A names also. I do hear boys are much easier to raise. When you do have a boy his middle name can be juan...nice comprimise. Good Luck!
Congratulations!!
I like both A name and J name for a girl. When is your baby shower? Don't leave me out girl friend. So excited for you.
Nothing wrong with Jane... or Juana or Juanita or Julianna :)
Here's a cool link to see the popularity of names through the ages.
http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager#prefix=JOEL&ms=false&sw=f&exact=false
Note that Juan has stayed very popular.
Seriously, many congratulations on the baby girl!
Post a Comment