Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby Blue

So, the Wednesday morning before Thanksgiving, I go out to my car to go to work, and it's gone. Sweet. The lady at SB police that took my report said that with Hondas they usually take them and strip them, but I could get lucky! ha! Needless to say I didn't go into work that day. I sat around feeling sorry for myself, and missing my little blue car. We spent the weekend in Vegas with my parents and grandparents anyway, and I'm glad we went. Super fun. And as luck would have it, Redlands PD called me Sunday morning on our way home. They found it, and it wasn't stripped. Just sime minor damage and a gross smell. I guess you could say that I'm lucky!... for someone that just got her car stolen.

4 comments:

Katie said...

oh i'm, so glad you got it back!

MS Photog said...

Holy moly Auds, it's not everyday you get your car stolen. That's crazy!

Kelly said...

Stinky? Yikers...

Tj said...

Gross smell?? What the...

I guess that falls into don't ask don't tell.