
Juan and I haven't done anything super exciting during the last few weeks, so I thought I'd post some of the fun things we've done this year. On the 3rd of July we went kayaking in San Diego with friends. We kayaked over to Sea World, to watch their fireworks show. It was pretty cool watching the fireworks right over the water, and kayaking at night. We definitely want to do it again sometime!

Juan had a free ticket to Six Flags, and so we went one Saturday. It was during the off season, so there were no lines! The only drawback was that some of the best rides were closed. This would be the second time that the Superman ride has eluded me.

Here Juan and I are rock climbing together (how sweet) at Hangar 18. I wish this gym was closer, so that we could go all the time!
2 comments:
I see you doing the little, tiny, I-hate-them-so hold route!
Ahhh, takes me back to the good ol' days at the ISU wall...
Post a Comment