Saturday, September 20, 2008

Run Like a Girl

My neighbor asked me if I'd like to run an 8k with her and some other friends last June, and for any of you who know me very well, you would think my answer would have been uncontrollable laughter. But, unexpectedly I said yes, and it was pretty awesome. Except for the whole running thing. And heat....:) Go first race!!! I wasn't dead last... I beat the walkers...barely.


3 comments:

Tiscia said...

Very impressive - recently some neighbors asked me if I wanted to start jogging with them, and even jogging doesn't appeal to me. But I have been thinking I might need to get started, sometimes things you don't like are good for you.

Nelly said...

Yippee! I love your blog. Keep more updates coming!

p.s. I REALLY can't believe you ran an 8k. Way to go- I'm so proud of my little non-running friend!

susy and martin said...

Audrey! I would love to run with you or walk :) 8k? I would start walking on 3k. I try to run three times a week. Good to see your blog. Come to our house anytime. We moved back to Whittier. Talk to you soon.